Saturday, January 10, 2009

New PLEDGES of service made at the conference

The following are replies given on the Facebook group "I attended London Regional Baha'i conference" to the question (in the "Discussion Board" section), "What new pledges of service to the current Plan did the believers make at the conference?"
(Post will be expanded with new answers.)

- We are gonna start a junior youth class with my sisters friends, and ask some of the children in the village parents about starting a childrens class.
(United Kingdom)

- Devotional at my house (we have no Baha'is near us), a study circle of book two with two non Baha'is, and a fireside. Also a book one because on Monday I met two people who are Latino and they know about the Faith, and also a girl I met on the train to London who happens to know the Faith very well too.
And then other stuff like helping out in outreach projects for junior youth and children's classes in some communities in my cluster and other places... And then some travel teaching, not sure where yet...have been going to some different communities since August but I now think I am going to have to be more systematic about it.
Still haven't fleshed some things out.
(London)


(Image reproduced with permission of the Bahá’í International Community)

No comments:

Post a Comment